OUR PRIVACY VALUES
- Privacy. We value your privacy. It’s your data, not ours. We all deserve to have our private data kept private.
- Protection. You deserve to have your personal data and content protected. We’re dedicated to protecting the information you share with us and we invest significant resources to ensure your data is kept secure.
- Trust. We value the trust that our users place in us by sharing their information with us. We appreciate the responsibility we have to maintain that trust, and we’re committed to it.
YOUR PRIVACY BILL OF RIGHTS
Every user of Olympic Lemonade:
- Deserves to have their personal data kept private and confidential without fear of misappropriation or bullying.
- Deserves to have their personal data kept secure.
- Deserves to be able to delete their personal info at any time.
- Deserves to know how their personal data is used.
- Deserves to be in control of their personal data and how it is used.
- Deserves to be free from unwanted targeting by third-parties.
- Deserves to have their intellectual property protected from infringement or misappropriation.*
- Deserves to have their identity and online reputation safeguarded.
- Deserves to know if there is a security breach and any of their personal data is compromised.
- Deserves to have peace of mind when it comes to their privacy.
*Olympic Lemonade stands behind our users, in particular our breeders who have had their intellectual property stolen. We’re committed to protecting the information you share with us and being an advocate for you. If you’ve been the victim of any such behavior and would like assistance having the infringing material taken down, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: Dec 17, 2022
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are three general categories of information we collect.
1.1 Information You Give Us.
We collect information you share with us when you use the Olympic Lemonade Platform.
- Buyer Information. When you purchase a puppy from Olympic Lemonade, we require certain information such as your name and email address and a valid copy of your photo ID.
- Transaction information. We may collect information about payments to and from you and certain other details of products or services you have purchased from us.
- Marketing information. We collect information related to your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, and publications, and details about how you engage with our communications
- Communications with Olympic Lemonade and other Members. When you communicate with Olympic Lemonade or use the Olympic Lemonade Platform to communicate with other Members, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
- Other Information. You may otherwise choose to provide us information when you fill in a form, conduct a search, update or add information to your Account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Olympic Lemonade Platform.
1.2 Information We Collect Automatically.
- We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and activity occurring on or through the Olympic Lemonade Platform, including but not limited to: Service Usage Information. We collect information about your interactions with the Olympic Lemonade Platform, such as the pages or other content you view, your searches for Listings, sales and purchases you have made, and other actions on the Olympic Lemonade Platform.
- Location Information. When you use certain features of the Olympic Lemonade Platform, we may collect different types of information about your general location (e.g., IP address, zip code) or more specific location information (e.g., precise location from your mobile GPS). Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services for applications in the device’s settings menu.
- Log Data and Device Information. We automatically collect log information when you use the Olympic Lemonade Platform, even if you have not created an Account or logged in. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Olympic Lemonade Platform (including links to third party applications), IP address, access times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Olympic Lemonade Platform.
1.3 Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We do not collect information about you from third parties. Tho we may research you online before agreeing to sell you a puppy.
1.4 Information We Obtain from Social Media Platforms.
2. WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We collect, use, store, and process information about you to provide, understand, improve, and develop the Olympic Lemonade Platform to give you a great experience. We also use it to create and maintain a trusted and safer environment. Collecting information helps us detect fraudulent activities and behavior, including identifying would-be scammers. We do not sell your data to third parties to market their products to you.
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the OIympic Lemonade Platform.
- Enable you to access and use the Olympic Lemonade Platform.
- Operate, protect, improve and optimize the Olympic Lemonade Platform and experience, such as by performing analytics and conducting research.
- Personalize or otherwise customize your experience.
- Provide customer service.
- Send you service or support messages, such as updates, security alerts, and account notifications.
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
- Detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with our legal obligations.
- Resolve any disputes with any of our users and enforce our agreements with third parties.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and other policies.
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Promotions and Marketing.
- Send you information that may be helpful, relevant, or of interest to you (including information about Olympic Lemonade or partner campaigns and services).
- Personalize, measure, and improve promotions.
- Administer referral programs, rewards, certificates of achievement, awards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other activities.
3. SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
3.1 With Your Consent.
We may share your information at your direction or as described at the time of sharing, such as when you authorize a third party application or website to access your Account (e.g., if you link your Account to a social media account, such as Facebook).
3.2 Sharing between Breeders
To help facilitate transactions, we may share your information with other Breeders as follows:
- When a Buyer submits an inquiry with respect to a Listing, certain information about the Buyer is shared with the Olympic Lemonade, which may include the Buyer’s name, completed application, or other information submitted.
- Certain information that a Breeder agrees to disclose to a Buyer to facilitate and complete potential transactions may be shared with the Buyer, such as the Breeder’s name, phone number, and email address.
3.3 Service Providers.
3.5 Safety and Compliance with Law.
Olympic Lemonade may disclose your information to courts, law enforcement or governmental authorities, or authorized third parties if we are required to do so by law, regulation, or if such disclosure is reasonably necessary: (i) to comply with a legal process and to respond to claims asserted against Olympic Lemonade; (ii) to respond to verified requests relating to a criminal investigation or alleged or suspected illegal activity or any other activity that may expose us, you, or any other of our users to legal liability; (iii) to enforce and administer our Terms of Service or other agreements with Members; (iv) for fraud investigation and prevention, risk assessment, customer support, product development and debugging purposes; (v) to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Olympic Lemonade, its employees, its Members, or members of the public; or (vi) as determined by Olympic Lemonade.
We may display parts of the Olympic Lemonade Platform (e.g., Listing pages) on sites operated by Olympic Lemonade be displayed.
3.7 Professional Advisors.
We may disclose your personal information to our professional advisors, including but not limited to lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
3.8 Business Transfers.
We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our business or assets in connection with a business transaction (or potential business transaction) such as a corporate divestiture, merger, consolidation, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy or dissolution.
3.9 Aggregated Data.
We may share aggregated information (information about users that is combined together so that it does not identify or reference individual users) and non-personally identifiable information for industry and market analysis or other business purposes.
4. Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan or analyze your communications on the Olympic Lemonade Platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we may scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. However, occasionally we may need to manually review some communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We do not review, scan or analyze your communications to send third party marketing messages to you, and we do not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
The Olympic Lemonade Platform may contain links to other websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. These links are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. In addition, our content may be included on web pages or in mobile applications or online services that are not associated with us. We do not control third party websites, mobile applications or online services, and we are not responsible for their actions. Other websites, mobile applications and services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and sharing of your personal information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites, mobile applications and online services you use.
6. YOUR CHOICES
6.1 Opt Out of Marketing Communications.
You can always opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us at email@example.com. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
6.2 Cookies & Browser Web Storage.
6.3 Do Not Track.
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
6.4 Choosing Not to Share Your Personal Information.
Where we are required by law to collect your personal information, or where we need your personal information in order to provide the Olympic Lemonade Platform to you, if you do not provide this information when requested (or you later ask to delete it), we may not be able to provide you with access to the Olympic Lemonade Platform. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive access to the Olympic Lemonade Platform by designating it as required at the time of collection or through other appropriate means.
7. OPERATING DOMESTICALLY
The Olympic Lemonade Platform is a Greek Breeder operating in Greece and, as such, are intended for use by persons residing predominantly in the EU.
Olympic Lemonade, Inc., Makris Gialos, Mytilini Marina, Mytilini, Greece 81100